Private Tour of Muriwai Beach and Gannet Colony from Auckland
Take a journey out in the wild west of Muriwai beach which offers diverse eco-system of coastline surf beaches, bush, hills and a Gannet bird colony.
Recommended add-ons for this trip are Fairy Falls, Crystal Mountain, Bethells beach and lake, Tree Adventures or the Kumeu Wine Trail. This tour includes your local guide and transportation, any entrance tickets are not included and are paid locally.
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Round-trip private transfer
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Local taxes
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Muriwai Gannet Colony, 428 Motutara Rd Waitakere, Muriwai Beach, Auckland 0881 New Zealand
Muriwai beach and the gannet bird colony.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Anywhere in Auckland that the customer wishes to be picked up or dropped off from.Airports
- Auckland Intl Airport, Auckland Central, Auckland New Zealand
- Viaduct Harbour, 85 Customs Street West, Auckland CBD, Auckland 1010, New Zealand
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.