Private Tour of West Auckland's Kumeu Wine Trail
Journey through one of Auckland's finest wine areas, Kumeu. A short drive from Auckland central, the Kumeu Wine Trail is a great fun day out. Our experienced guides can recommend you some of the regions finest vineyards and eateries. Any entrance fees are not included in the cost and are paid locally.
The hours are flexible so you can enjoy as many vineyards as you like or visit some of the regions finest eateries and the famous nearby west Auckland beaches.
We would also recommend including a trip to Muriwai beach or Bethells beach.
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Round-trip private transfer
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Local taxes
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees for vineyards & tastings
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kumeu, Kumeu, North Island
Explore the Kumeu wine region.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up and drop-off locations available anywhere in Auckland.Airports
- Auckland Intl Airport, Auckland Central, Auckland New Zealand
- Viaduct Harbour, 85 Customs Street West, Auckland CBD, Auckland 1010, New Zealand
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.