Private Tour to Auckland’s Wild West with Bush walks, waterfalls & Piha Beach.
Enjoy the privacy of each other’s company travelling in a luxury sedan as you explore New Zealand’s biggest rainforest with its rugged coastline, Waterfalls and Black Sand Beaches. Your guide will accompany you on bush walks that is only 30 minutes from Downtown Auckland.
You can enjoy dipping into the swimming spot underneath a waterfall or talk a swim at Piha Beach, (Recommended to swim between flags only)
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Lunch - Lunch is prepackaged sandwich
What's excluded :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Your health and safety is our number one priority and as such we only take group bookings.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Arataki Visitor Centre - Waitakere Ranges, 300 Scenic Drive, Nihotupu, Piha, Auckland 0604 New Zealand
Arataki visitors centre is a must do for visitors and locals to learn about New Zealand’s wilderness and the many plants and creatures recent and from the past are displayed at the centre.
You will be amazed at the Waitakere ranges with the Manukau harbour as a background to the lush forest with its rolling hills viewed from its lookout points. You can choose to do a short guided bush walk with your guide and view a 600 year Kauri tree that lives for up to 2000 years.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Piha, Piha, North Island
You can choose to take a coastal walk with your guide, where you will witness the beauty of the West coast with its black sand beaches and the rugged cliffs. Dip your toes at Piha Beach or take a stroll on the black sands or take in the views from the lions rock.
Explore a hidden waterfall nestled amongst the waitakere rainforest and have a picnic lunch or sandwiches and snacks (supplied).
We will customise this tour to suit !
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Airport transfers extras, please contact us.Airports
- Auckland Intl Airport, Auckland Central, Auckland New Zealand
- Queens wharf
- Princess wharf
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.