Private tour to Cape Kidnappers Gannet Colony
Travel over New Zealand's largest privately owned wildlife sanctuary, learn about a working farm, local history, legends and the geology of the area. Stop at lookout point with spectacular views.
Be within a few feet of the remarkable gannet birds with stunning golden crowns where 20,000 gannets nest - its the largest accessible mainland colony in the world.
per adult from
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cape Kidnappers, New Zealand
Visit the largest accessible mainland ganet colony in the world. Be within metres of 20,000 birds
Duration: 45 minutes
Pass By: Cape Kidnappers Golf Course, Hawke's Bay New Zealand
See one of the the worlds top Golf Courses
Departure Point :Gannet Safaris Overland Ltd, 396 Clifton Road, Hawke's Bay 4172, New Zealand
Traveler pickup is offered
For private tours we can pick up from most accommodation and iSite.
Departure Time :9/1/2019 - 4/30/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 05:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.