Private Tour: Waiatoto Jet Boat River Safari from Haast
Have an exclusive experience for up to 8 people on a private boat tour. With many tours in New Zealand to choose from, why not try something incredibly different and special on this jet boat adventure. You will be in the surrounds of extraordinary nature with the option to bring your own lunch. This is the only mountain to sea jet boat tour in New Zealand.
This private tour includes the boat and local owner who is also your driver and personal guide for up to 2.5hours with your choice of tour duration. You will learn about the natural history, flora and fauna and the rainforest.
per adult from
2 hours 15 minutes
What's included :
- Warm Wollen Jacket available
- Insect repellent
- Life Jackets
- Postcard souvenir
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Entry/Admission - Waiatoto River Safari
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Waiatoto River Safari, 1975 Haast-Jackson Bay Rd Hannahs Clearing, Haast 7844 New Zealand
Our owner operator's Ruth and Wayne will meet you and guide you through the area, life here in a pristine environment. Unesco World Heritage National Park.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :1975 Haast-Jackson Bay Road, Jackson Bay 7886, New Zealand
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Extra passengers accepted over 8 people up to 25 people. Please enquire at the time of booking.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Covid19 safety plan in place
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.