Private Transfer: Christchurch to Mount Cook
Travel in a luxurious minivan with this one-way transfer from Christchurch to Mount Cook and reach your destination relaxed & refreshed. Visit the picturesque town of Lake Tekapo & admire the stunning alpine views from Lake Pukaki. It is a great alternative to enjoying New Zealand landscape, making frequent stops for photos on the way.
• Christchurch to Mount Cook one-way private transfer.
• Sample award-winning cheese at a local Cheese Factory or browse for Merino/Alpaca fleece in Geraldine.
• Visit the iconic Church of Good Shepherd & Bronze Sheepdog statue in Lake Tekapo.
• Admire stunning alpine scenery at Lake Pukaki, the largest lake in Mackenzie Region.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- One-way private transfer.
- Transport in a luxurious van (2017 or late model Mercedes Benz)
- Pick-up from Domestic/ International Airport or your accommodation in Christchurch.
- Bottled water & light refreshments.
What's excluded :
- Around 8 hours drive including stops from Christchurch will take you to home of Southern Alps, Aoraki/Mount Cook that is the tallest mountain in New Zealand at a height of 3724 meters.
After pick-up from your hotel, journey to Aoraki/Mount Cook National Park, though spectacular and breathtaking landscapes. Stretch your legs at the historic town of Geraldine and treat your taste buds at an artisan cheese shop, or browse for Merino and Alpaca fleece clothing. Visit the heart of Mackenzie Country; captivatingly turquoise Lake Tekapo, iconic Church of Good Shepherd, and the well-recognized statue of Sheepdog. Travel through Lake Pukaki and admire stunning views of Mount Cook from a distance. Arrive your final destination & drop-off at your preferred location in Mount Cook.
Departure Point :Christchurch, New Zealand
Traveler pickup is offered Pick up and drop off from your preferred location in Christchurch.
AirportsChristchurch International Airport, 30 Durey Road, Harewood, Christchurch 8053, New Zealand
OtherChristchurch, New Zealand
Departure Time :Transfer for upto 11 people 5/1/2020 - 4/30/2021
Transfer for upto 6 people 5/1/2020 - 4/30/2021
Monday - Sunday: 06:00 AM - 11:30 PM Monday - Sunday: 06:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions.
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.