Private Wellington City Hotel to Wellington Cruise Ship
Quick and easy, always on time. When being on time is really important. Our Professional Drivers wearing a suit and tie will come in to your Hotel Reception and greet you with a sign board with your name on it. We tend to arrive 10-15 mins early. So you will usually find us in the lobby waiting for you. We may also ask Hotel Reception to call you to let you know we have arrived. Also if we have your mobile number we may text you. This is a private transfer in a high end luxury vehicle. Our vehicles offer leather seats, air conditioning, plenty of leg room. If you are travelling with lots of luggage, not to worry your attentive Driver will do all the heavy lifting for you.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup
- Private Luxury Vehicle
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
What's excluded :
- IMPORTANT: When making a booking online please provide the following details: Hotel Name, Hotel Physical Address, Pick up Time, Name for Sign Board, Best Contact Mobile Number for Passenger(s) travelling, Total#Adults, Total#Children (please note Children who are 7 years old and under must be seated in a child seat, please let us know their age and we will provide one free of charge), Total#Suitcases, Total#Carry On Bags. If you have any special luggage for example a collapsible walker, please let us know so that we can provide the most appropriate vehicle and luggage trailer if required.
Please note this is for pick ups between the hours of 6am and 7pm. Thank you
Departure Point :
Let us know what time you would like to be picked up from your Hotel. Our local support staff located down at the Wharf prefer you to arrive at the allocated boarding time noted on your itinerary, so please do not arrive at the ship to early.
PortsQueens Wharf Business Centre, 1 Queens Wharf, Business Centre, Wellington 6011, New ZealandWellington Interislander Vehicle Check-in, Aotea Quay, Pipitea, Wellington 6011, New Zealand
OtherWellington Central, Wellington 6011, New Zealand
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 1/11/2019 - 1/31/2022
Monday - Sunday: 06:00 AM - 07:00 PM
Return Detail :Aotea Quay, Pipitea, Wellington 6011, New ZealandQueens Wharf, Wellington Central, Wellington 6011, New Zealand
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 1 person per booking is required
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Under Alert Level 1, it’s critical that our borders are carefully controlled to keep COVID-19 out. People entering New Zealand must stay in managed isolation or quarantine for at least 14 days and test negative for COVID-19 before they can go into the community.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.