Private Wellington Cruise Ship to Wellington City Hotel
Will you be arriving in Wellington on a Cruise Ship? Do you need a private, luxurious transfer with a professional Driver to help you with all your luggage and drive you to your Wellington City Hotel? Book with us! We offer a fantastic friendly service, with experienced local Drivers. Well presented in suit and tie. They will arrive right beside your Cruise Ship holding a sign board with your name on it, and wait for you. They will have your mobile telephone number, so should any issue arise they can easily communicate with you directly. You will be driven in a private, near new luxury vehicle with leather seats, air conditioning, USB ports, plenty of leg room, and lots of luggage space. Enjoy a safe, reliable transfer with us.
per adult from
1 to 2 hours
What's included :
- Port pickup
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Transport by private vehicle
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
What's excluded :
- Important: When making a booking online please ensure you provide us with the following details: Pick up time, Pick up address: Name of the Cruise Ship, Will you be arriving at Queens Wharf or Aotea Quay, #Adults, #Children (please note children 7 years old and under must be seated in a child seat, please advise us of their age when booking, and we will provide you with one free of charge), #Suitcases, #Carry-on bags, Any special sized luggage example: a collapsible wheel chair or stroller? Let us know what luggage you have so we can provide the correct vehicle and or luggage trailer. Luggage Trailer can be provided free of charge. Drop off address: please tell us where you want to be dropped off, example: Wellington Hotel Name and physcial drop off address.
Please note we only offer pick up times between the hours of 6am to 7pm. Thank you
Departure Point :
Because this is a private transfer you can request whatever pick up time suits you Location: The smaller ships dock at Queens Wharf cruise terminal, located in the center of Wellington.The big ships dock at Aotea Quay, between the Inter-Island Ferry Terminal and the train station.
OtherWellington, New Zealand
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 1/23/2019 - 7/25/2021
Monday - Sunday: 06:00 AM - 07:00 PM
Return Detail :Wellington, New Zealand - Wellington City Hotel
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A maximum of 11 people per booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Under Alert Level 1, it’s critical that our borders are carefully controlled to keep COVID-19 out. People entering New Zealand must stay in managed isolation or quarantine for at least 14 days and test negative for COVID-19 before they can go into the community.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.