Puhoi Dash - includes two-course lunch
The Puhoi pub is one of the last historical public houses left in the southern hemisphere. It's interiors are filled with remnants and memorabilia of past and present each of which strikes a nostalgic chord with visitors from far and wide. So sit back, relax and enjoy a unique experience that is the Puhoi Dash.
What's included :
- Lunch - Two-course lunch including 1x beverage per passenger.
- Driver / host
- Motorcycle and sidecar for the driver and 3 passengers
- Wet weather poncho
- Souvenir pin badge or sew on patch
- Bottled water
- Person to person intercom (by request)
What's excluded :
- Transfer to / from pick-up point
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Puhoi Organic Distillery the only Solar Distillery in New Zealand. BY INVITATION ONLY, 9 Saleyards Road, Puhoi 0951, New Zealand
Ready, set, go as we venture north to the Historic Settlement of Puhoi, on the banks of the stunning Puhoi River. Savour the sights of yesteryear as your explore the charming village, then whet your appetite at the very popular and eclectic Puhoi Pub!
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :1: Downtown Ferry Terminal, Quay Street, Auckland CBD, Auckland 1010, New Zealand
2: Devonport Ferry Terminal 2, 1 Queens Parade, Devonport, Auckland 0624, New Zealand
3: Cordis, Auckland, 83 Symonds Street, Auckland CBD, Auckland 1010, New Zealand
4: Sofitel Auckland Viaduct Harbour, 21 Viaduct Harbour Avenue, Auckland CBD, Auckland 1010, New Zealand
Departure Time :1:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- No Children Under 6 Years Old
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.