Punakaiki Blow Holes & Pancake Rocks Scenic Tour
Tour with our local knowledgeable guides to one of the World's Top 10 Coastal Scenic drives and visit the famous Punakaiki Blow Holes and Pancake Rocks. One of the regions key icons and a must do when visiting the South Island.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Admission ticket
- Entry/Admission - Pancake Rocks and Blowholes Walk
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pancake Rocks and Blowholes Walk, State Highway 6, Paparoa National Park, Punakaiki 7873 New Zealand
Punakaiki, the World famous Coast road is rated one of the top 10 Coastal drives in the World. Home to the Pancake Rocks, where the sea, wind and massive geological change have shaped the landscape creating fascinating stacked limestone rocks that the sea has eroded creating blowholes.
Leaving from the central West Coast you will travel via the Great Coast Road, which is rated as one of the top 10 coastal drives in the World. With some of the best scenery on offer you will need a camera on hand to capture the views.
This 45 minute drive will take you to the small coastal township of Punakaiki where you will get to view the famous blow holes and pancake rock natural formations. Your guide will give you time to explore the area and local shops before checking out the cavern near by or the Truman Track, a short walk to a coastal view point.
The blow holes and pancake rocks is one of New Zealand’s must do activities and one not to be missed.
Your tour guide will bring you back to your accommodation or the central business district.
Pick up from Greymouth i-SITE Visitor Centre - Railway Station or central accommodation establishments.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Greymouth i-SITE Visitor Information Centre, 164 MacKay Street, Greymouth 7805, New Zealand
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from all central accommodation establishments, Greymouth i-SITE Visitor Centre and the Railway Station.
Departure Time :2:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.