Queenstown 1-hour Jet Boat Lake Wakatipu and Kawarau River
Go Orange offers you an electric ride. Filled with speed, thrills and even more of those famous 360 degree spins. Hold on as we race faster than ever before down Lake Wakatipu and onto the beautifully scenic Kawarau River. Be sure to hold on to your hats as we navigate under not one, but two bridges at speed and skim the river edges with precision.
Great for families, we can take as young as two years old.
Our experience is champion in the jet boat game and we can’t wait to give you the ride of your life.
per adult from
What's included :
- Jet boat ride across Lake Wakatipu and down the Kawarau River
- Life jackets and spray jackets
- Famous 360-degree spins
- Driver commentary
What's excluded :
Charge across Lake Wakatipu with a jet boat ride like no other and a great thrill off the shores of Queenstown. You're in for a treat as your driver navigates through the shallow waters, past towering cliffs, and down the winding path of the Kawarau River.
Once you step onto the vessel, you're propelled out into untouched scenery that you can only access by watercraft. Check out the peaks of the Remarkables, the Kelvin Peninsula, and Cecil Peak as you race over the water at up to 55 miles per hour (90km/h). The power of your boat can lend itself to some great acrobatics, so hold on for the famous 360-degree spin.
Your expert driver can effortlessly handle Class V rapids and aims to give you an exciting ride with the maximum degree of fun. Pair the experience with some onboard music to heighten the extraordinary adrenaline rush and get the perfect combination of natural beauty and artificial power.
• Kawarau River, New Zealand
• Lake Wakatipu, Queenstown New Zealand
• Queenstown, Queenstown, Otago Region, South Island
Departure Point :Go Orange Jet Boat Queenstown, Beach Street, Queenstown 9300, New Zealand
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children 2 and younger are not allowed.
- You must weigh at least 33 pounds (15 kg).
- Check-in is 15 minutes prior to the booked tour start time.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Government regulations adhered to. QR code displayed for those using the Covid-19 App, otherwise there is paper-work available for contact tracing.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.