Queenstown 25-minute Jet Boat
Go Orange offers you an electric ride. Filled with speed, thrills and even more of those famous 360 degree spins. Hold on as we race faster than ever before down Lake Wakatipu. We will get you up close and personal with the lakes edge, skimming past trees and any obstacles in our way and be sure to hold on to your hats as we navigate under not one, but two bridges at speed.
Great for families, we can take as young as two years old!
Our experience is champion in the jet boat game and we can’t wait to give you the ride of your life.
per adult from
What's included :
- Life jacket
- Spray jacket
What's excluded :
Discover Queenstown’s untouched and pristine wilderness during your authentic jet boat adventure across Lake Wakatipu and onto the historic Kawarau River. Experience the exhilarating adventure of 25 minutes of world famous 360 degree spins, skimming the water at exciting speeds of up to 95kmph and delightfully complemented by our storytelling commentary. Travellers are entitled to the ultimate bragging rights on board Go Orange Jet Boat. With frequent photo opportunities, you're spoilt for choice when capturing your own jet boat memories to take home and share with friends and families.
• Lake Wakatipu, Queenstown New Zealand
• Kawarau River, New Zealand
• Queenstown, Queenstown, Otago Region, South Island
Departure Point :Go Orange Jet Boat Queenstown, Beach Street, Queenstown 9300, New Zealand
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Jet boating is not available to children under 2 years of age
- Jet boating while pregnant is not permitted
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Government regulations adhered to. QR code displayed for those using the Covid-19 App, otherwise there is paper-work available for contact tracing.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.