Queenstown Beer Tours
Your afternoon craft beer brewery tour will take you to 3 different local craft beer breweries in and amongst Queenstown's mountains, lakes and surging craft beer scene.
After your hotel pickup, your 4th generation born and raised local guide, Lewis will comfortably drive you around the surroundings, answering your questions and putting you at ease. Enjoy 13 tastings in your afternoon, thats 4+ included craft beer tastings at 3 stops scattered around the Wakatipu Basin with a beer & food matching lunch at the second stop. Enjoy free time in-between the first and second brewery in Arrowtown.
Don't know much about beer? We will do an educational and interactive brewery tour at our third brewery.
After the final stop you can be dropped in town at one of our great local Craft Beer Houses if you wish to taste more kiwi Craft Beers.
There is Wine or Cider options at each stop or even a local Alcoholic ginger beer.
Sound like you? Don't hesitate, book now and enjoy a Brew With a View!
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Water available at each stop
- Beer matched Lunch which can be swapped for Wine
- 13 different Craft Beer Tastings
- Hotel Pickup and Drop off or a kiwi Craft Beer Bar
- Wine or cider can be substituted at each stop
- Allotted free time between the 2nd & 3rd breweries
- Entry/Admission - Altitude Brewing
- Entry/Admission - Cargo at Gantley's Pub & Cafe
- Entry/Admission - Searchlight Brewery
What's excluded :
- Extra food and drinks are available at each stop
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Altitude Brewing, 827 Frankton Road, Queenstown 9300 New Zealand
An awesome local brewery which is in the top 10% of beer production volume wise in the country. The most prestigious brewery in Queenstown now resides on the side of Lake Wakatipu overlooking the dramatic Remarkables and is filled with award winning beers.
Enjoy a healthy tasting paddle of beer which are crafted on site with other non alcoholic options available
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Arrowtown, Arrowtown, Otago Region, South Island
Enjoy the local cheesery, sweet store, gold store, wool and marino shops or simply relax and put your feet up at a great local establishment.
The historic Arrowtown is born of gold so take a look around and see if you can find any yourself.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Cargo at Gantley's Pub & Cafe, 172 Arthurs Point Road, Arthurs Point, Queenstown 9371, New Zealand
This very old Pub once was a store where gold miners would stock up before heading into the upper Shotover river to stake their claim and go gold mining.
Now it is the locals spot in Arthurs Point. Here you will enjoy an exclusive beer and food paired lunch with a great range of Cargo Beers.
Sit outside where peoples dogs and children are running around in the sun or park up infant of the fire in the old stone building.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Searchlight Brewery, 12 Industrial Place, Queenstown 9300, New Zealand
Take a tour of the new Searchlight Brewery and learn about the brewing process on an interactive brewery tour.
Then choose four healthy tastings of the 18 available options. 17 beers brewed on site with some other kiwi brewed options available. A 2 minute drive from town, this is a great way to Finnish the tour
Duration: 1 hour 20 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Make sure your pickup time and place is confirmed. Default pick up location is at the Station building on the corners of Camp and Shotover Streets at 11:50am
Departure Time :12:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum 2 People per day required
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.