Queenstown Beer Tours
Hop On Board with us and enjoy Queenstown's Best Craft Beer Tour.
Your afternoon craft beer brewery tour will take you to 3 different local craft beer breweries in and amongst Queenstown's surging craft beer scene.
After your hotel pickup, your born and raised local guide, Lewis will comfortably drive you around the surroundings answering your questions and putting you at ease. njoy 13 tastings in your afternoon, thats 4+ included craft beer tastings at 3 stops scattered around the Wakatipu Basin with a beer & food matching lunch at the second stop. Enjoy some free time in between the 2nd and 3rd breweries as Lewis will give you a few options as to how and where to spend it.
After the final stop you can be dropped in town at one of our great local Craft Beer Houses if you wish to taste more kiwi Craft Beers.
There is Wine or Cider options at each stop or even a local Alcoholic ginger beer.
Sound like you? Don't hesitate, book now, Hop On and enjoy a Brew With a View!!
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Water available at each stop
- Beer matched Lunch which can be swapped for Wine
- 13 different Craft Beer Tastings
- Hotel Pickup and Drop off or a kiwi Craft Beer Bar
- Wine or cider can be substituted at each stop
- Allotted free time between the 2nd & 3rd breweries
What's excluded :
- Extra food and drinks are available at each stop
- Hop On Board and your Queenstown Adventure will begin around 11:50am. Pickup time is depending on your hotel location.
A short drive will lead us to the first stop around midday at the brand new Searchlight Brewery. Here you will enjoy a great look into an operating micro brewery and you will be able to interact with a local Craft Beer Brewer. Enjoy 4 of the 8 Craft Beers on tap, check out the cool Flagons and merchandise before we head off passed the historic Arrowtown to the scenic Gibbston Valley.
Lunch time. Enjoy a beer & food matched lunch with another lovely tasting at the famous wine making region of the Gibbston Valley. A golden Valley full of vines, falcons, mountains, bungy jumping and of course local craft beers.
The third stop is Altitude Brewery on our way back to Queenstown where we travel past the beautiful shores of the Lake Wakatipu, the heartbeat of Queenstown. Feel free to stay on longer at our final stop which is located beside a bus stop. The Or Bus can take you back into town for $2 or the weather taxi which leaves from the marina.
We look forward to seeing you soon on your best adventure day out, Hop On Beer Tours Queenstown.
Hop On today and enjoy a Brew With a View!!
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Make sure your pickup time and place is confirmed. Default pick up location is at the Station building on the corners of Camp and Shotover Streets at 11:50am
Departure Time :12:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum 2 People per day required
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.