Queenstown Hop-on Hop-off Evening Beer Tour
Hop on Hop off Beer Tours run every Thursday - Saturday night from 5pm - 10pm with easy pick-up and drop-off in Queenstown centre. This evening beer tour allows all you beer buffs to have x4 1hr stops at some great locations and trial some delicious local brews.
Check out some of the great specials and discounts offered exclusively to Hop on Hop off customers at each stop!
per adult from
What's included :
What's excluded :
Evening Beer Tour
Route Duration: 5 hoursStops on the Evening Beer Tour:
Attractions on the Evening Beer Tour:
- One Mile Car Park
- The Station Building
- Altitude Brewing
- Akarua Wines & kitchen by Artisan
- The Fork And Tap
- Gibbston Valley Cheesery
- The Winery - Arrowtown
- Cargo Brewery at Waitiri Creek
- Strike Bowl
- Canyon Brewing
- Searchlight Brewery
- Smiths Craft Beer House
- Atlas Beer Cafe
- Beech Tree
- The Winery - Queenstown
Queenstown / Arrowtown / Arthurs Point
Operates: Departs 4.55 pm from One Mile and 5pm from The Station Building and 5.51pm from The Station Building
Departure Point :You may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Departure Time :See itinerary
Return Detail :You may disembark at any of the available stops.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.