Queenstown Segway Tour
See the highlights of Queenstown on a Segway tour, the perfect introduction to New Zealand’s capital of outdoor adventure. Begin with a short lesson on how to operate your personal Segway, and then follow a guide around the shores of Lake Wakatipu, passing through Queenstown Gardens and other scenic spots. Enjoy a personalized experience on this small-group tour limited to eight people. Choose either a 1- or 2-hour tour offered at various times throughout the day.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Use of Segway
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Lake Wakatipu, Queenstown New Zealand
Cruise around the lakeside taking in the great views while riding this fascinating transporter.
Stop At: Queenstown Gardens, Queenstown 9300 New Zealand
See the beautiful gardens with some interesting trees and take in the amazing views from around the perimeter of this peninsula. On the 2hr Queenstown Tour customers also get a few minutes to get off the Segways and experience another fun activity that most people have never heard of.
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Frankton Trail, Lake Wakatipu, Queenstown 9300 New Zealand
On the 2hr Queenstown Tour, customers get further away from town centre experiencing more beautiful lakeside areas.
Departure Point :Ben Lomond Track Trailhead, 130 Lake Esplanade, Queenstown 9300, New Zealand
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Minimum recommended age is 10 years
- Operates in most weather conditions; please dress appropriately
- Please dress extra warm on cool days
- Jackets and gloves are available to use. In the event of heavy or continuous rain, or if you’re just concerned about the conditions, please call the number on your voucher an hour before your booking time to discuss options
- Maximum weight of 265lbs (120kgs). Minimum weight of 77lbs (35kgs)
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.