Queenstown to Te Anau Transfer
MORE THAN JUST A TRANSFER
Our transfers are more that just a bus trip. Run by passionate tour guides in custom built small group vehicles with full PA systems, on board entertainment and charging points next to each seat row you will not only get where you need to go but have an amazing journey as well. Our transfers are run in small groups in 7, 12 & 17 seater high end minibuses and can be private or shared transfers.
All our vehicles are modern Minibuses (mainly Mercedes) packed with safety features and emergency equipment. Our vehicles are cleaned and sanitised after every trip. Our drivers are fully licensed and trained in all aspects of Health and Safety. The company has a full safety management programme audited to Adventure Mark standards (one of New Zealand's most recognised auditing bodies for setting the highest standard in health and safety).
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Small Group & Fully Guided Transport
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Once booked through Viator, you will be contacted by Cheeky Kiwi Travel confirming your travel date and pick up time from the location you have chosen at time of booking (Don't see a location that works for you? Contact us to discuss us adding another time or a private transfer).
Please be waiting at least 5 minutes before this time at your pick up point. You will be picked up in a minibus with Cheeky Kiwi sign writing on it.
Once aboard you will receive guided commentary from our guides and there may be some stops and breaks along the way (depending on where you were picked up from).
Arriving in Te Anau you will be dropped off at the bus stop at 94 Te Anau Terrace. Enjoy your visit to Te Anau! Please feel free to ask your guide for information regarding the fantastic tours and activities on offer in Te Anau.
Cheeky Kiwi Travel carries checked luggage subject to the below terms and the Contract and Commercial Law Act 2017
All luggage carried must be clearly labelled with the passenger’s name, address, contact details and destination. The size, weight and number of luggage items that can be carried is specified below. If a passenger wishes to travel with more luggage than is permitted, or with oversize items, the item(s) may be refused if there is no available space.
Up to two pieces per person weighing a maximum of 25 kg each per person. Each piece of luggage should not exceed total dimensions (length + width + height) of 158 cm (62 inches).
If you are travelling with a wheelchair, mobility scooter or baby pushchair that can collapse down to fit within the Checked Luggage size and weight dimensions, it can be counted as one of your two Checked Luggage entitlements. If the item cannot be collapsed down to fit our Checked Luggage size and weight dimensions, it will be regarded as Oversize Luggage.
Handbags, umbrellas, walking sticks and other aids are permitted.
You are responsible for your carry-on luggage, and Cheeky Kiwi Transport accepts no responsibility whatsoever for loss or damage to carry-on luggage.
RIGHT OF REFUSAL TO CARRY LUGGAGE
Cheeky Kiwi Transport has the right to refuse to take luggage if it does not meet the requirements set out in these Terms and Conditions, or if it breaches the Contract and Commercial Law Act 2017, Part 5, Subpart 1.
If a passenger travels with more luggage than permitted as above, then the additional item(s) may be refused if there is no available space.
Prohibited items are not permitted either on board or in the luggage compartment.
Cheeky Kiwi Transport does not carry unaccompanied parcels under any circumstances. Passengers must never accept luggage or parcels on behalf of someone.
Cheeky Kiwi Transport will not be responsible or liable for any loss or inconvenience if a passenger is refused travel under any of these circumstances.
Departure Point :
Pick Up Locations and Times: Please be waiting at your pickup location at least 5 minutes before your pickup time. Late passengers will be considered as a no show and no refunds will be given. As the buses are travelling large distances delays can happen so please be patient if your pickup is delayed. Queenstown Central 7.30am Queenstown Airport/Frankton 8.00am Kingston 8.40am Garston 9.00am Athol 9.15am Mossburn 9.45am Te Anau Bus Station 10.30am Don't see a location that works for you? Contact us to discuss us adding another time or a private transfer.
Other9 Athol Street, Queenstown 9300, New Zealand - Queenstown Central Pick Up LocationFrankton Bus Interchange (near Queenstown Airport), Frankton, Queenstown 9300, New Zealand - Frankton Pick Up Location - Please be waiting in front of Frankton Bus Terminus we cannot pick up at the airport terminal.1 Kent Street, Kingston 9793, New Zealand - Kingston Pick Up Location - Please be waiting at the bus stop corner of Kent Street and State Highway 6.5 Garston-Athol Highway, Garston 9793, New Zealand - Garston Pick Up Location - Please be waiting outside the public toilets.28 Athol-Five Rivers Highway, Athol 9793, New Zealand - Athol Pick Up Location - Please be waiting outside the Athol District Memorial Hall.80 Devon Street, Mossburn 9792, New Zealand - Mossburn Pick Up Location - Please be waiting outside the Mossburn One Convenience Store.
Return Detail :95 Te Anau Terrace, Te Anau 9600, New Zealand - Te Anau Drop Off Location
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.