Raceline Karting at Off Road NZ
Raceline Karting is NZ’s premier karting adventure it is New Zealand's newest and longest state of the art outdoor KartSport circuit.Situated at the Rotorua International KartSport Raceway the track is 1.2km long, 8 metres wide, and includes a 150 metre straight, you will also take on 11 corners and 6 hairpins. We are operating Sodi 390cc 4 stroke karts imported from France, they can reach speeds close to 100km/hour.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional Guide
- Full safety briefing and equipment provided
- Wet Weather protection gear
- International 1.2km Kartsport Circuit
What's excluded :
- Coffee and/or Tea - Available for purchase on site
- Snacks - Available for purchase on site
Feel the need for speed as you jump into the driver’s seat for an exhilarating Raceline Karting experience. Concentration, skills and a big dose of brave, make the most of the world-class karting track and give it all you’ve got.
Geared up and ready to roll, experience the rush of G-Force as you take on hairpin corners and flowing curves with speeds reaching close to 100 km/hour on the 150-metre straight. Go for a personal best or race your friends or colleagues to beat the clock and cross that finish line.
Departure Point :193 Amoore Road, Mamaku, Rotorua 3072, New Zealand
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Must be a minimum of 14 years old and 1.4 meters tall
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- New Zealand currently do not require business to enforce Covid19 safety procedures, when our alert levels require it we will be strictly monitoring and enforcing the above as well as extra.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.