Raglan Day Trip and Surf Lesson
Learn to Surf with Raglan Surf School, New Zealand's longest running surf school.
All the gear is included, and you'll in one of the most stunning places in NZ to learn.
Once you've completed your lesson, we will spend the rest of the day exploring one of New Zealand's Gems.
Raglan (Winner of NZ's prettiest small towns 2018) has beautiful native forest and waterfalls, towering cliffs and gorgeous beaches to explore.
per adult from
What's included :
- Pick up and drop off from Central Auckland Accommodation
- Kiwi Guide
- A day exploring the Raglan Sights ; Te Toto Gorge, Bridal Veil Falls, Ngarunui Beach, Raglan Town
- The Surf Lesson Includes;
- 3 Hour Lesson
- Instructor and small groups
- Surfboard and Wetsuit
- Pre Surf instruction as well as at the beach.
What's excluded :
- Any Additional Activities/shopping.
- 06.30am - Pick up in Auckland Central
09.00am - Arrive in the gorgeous small town of Raglan, and head to the Surf Base Karioi Lodge. Gear up and begin your 3 hour Surf Lesson
12.30pm - What a start to the day! Now the adventure continues with a scenic drive up Mount Karioi to the epic Te Toto Gorge lookout.
1.30pm -- Lunch Time! Choose between the various cafes/restaurants/bakery's There are options for everyone, and explore the small arts and crafts shops in this eco friendly town.
02.30pm - It's time to head to the mighty Bridal Veil Falls. These falls are located in an oasis of natural bush, and are a stunning feature of the Raglan region.
03.30pm - After an epic day of views, beaches, sun and surf have a nap in the van as we head back to Auckland. We should arrive back between 5.30pm and 6.30pm in time for Dinner.
Departure Point :We can Pick Up from most Central Auckland Accommodations.Please enter your pick up details when booking.For out of town guests, we can pick up at Britomart, or a convenient bus stop
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.