Rainbow Springs Ticket - Lite Pass
Discover nature’s best with a guided tour. Included in your Park entry, our informative and entertaining tours take you on a journey of New Zealand’s native wildlife and unique flora and fauna. Bring the family to see New Zealand’s shy national icon, the kiwi bird, and enjoy one ride on the Big Splash water ride at Rainbow Springs.
per adult from
1 to 2 hours
What's included :
- 45 minutes Guided Tour (shared)
- Admission Ticket
- One Ride on the Big Splash Water Ride
- Taonga Experience
- Entrance to the Kiwi Burrow
- Entry/Admission - Rainbow Springs Nature Park
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Visit: Rainbow Springs Nature Park, 192 Fairy Springs Road, Rotorua 3015 New Zealand
Your entrance ticket to Rainbow Springs includes all the attractions of New Zealand’s largest kiwi conservation center.
Take a walk through the free-flight aviaries and listen to myriad birdcalls. You can also feed wild trout on your visit to Rainbow Springs, and meet Jenny the hand-reared kea bird.
The new Taonga: treasure of New Zealand show at 2.30pm daily will bring to life authentic stories around Taonga, Maori natural treasures: Learn the rich history behind our treasured artefacts, including how Maori interacted with and conserved their natural world, and then get up close with these treasures yourself.
Throughout the day, you can cool off with unlimited rides on the Big Splash water ride. The nine-minute ride takes you back to the world of the dinosaurs, and introduces you to New Zealand’s wildlife past and present. The highlight of Rainbow Springs is the Kiwi Encounter, allowing you to get up close to New Zealand’s rare kiwis. You can also join one of our National Kiwi Hatchery tour and learn all about our efforts towards saving New Zealand iconic bird.
Departure Point :Rainbow Springs Nature Park, 192 Fairy Springs Road, Rotorua 3015 New Zealand
Departure Time :12/1/2019 - 9/30/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:30 AM - 05:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.