Rainbow Warrior Dive Charter
Come & dive the historic Rainbow Warrior shipwreck in the beautiful Cavalli Islands of New Zealand. Still intact and upright, this magical ship played an important role in our maritime history for Greenpeace and French espionage.
The full day charter package includes 2 x tank dives and gear hire, suitable for certified divers only. All dives take place from our dive boat
per adult from
What's included :
- Dive charter
- Launch fees
- Full gear hire
- 2 x tank dives
What's excluded :
- Travel to the launch site
- Parking fees (if applicable)
The Rainbow Warrior now rests in just 27m of clear water in a sheltered bay surrounded by stunning scenery and beaches. This intact shipwreck is covered in marine life that now shelter in her hull, providing a fitting end for this once majestic ship that defended our oceans.
Launching from Matauri Bay near Kerikeri, the site is in the beautiful setting of the Cavelli Islands. Enjoy a short boat journey out to the dive site and relax while you prepare for your dives.
The charter includes 2 x tank dives & gear hire. Join us and see some of New Zealand's rich history. Suitable for certified divers only. All dives take place from our dive boat.
Numbers are strictly limited to provide a personalized tour. Our charters start at 09:30 & finish approximately 16:00 at the launch site.
You must have dived within the last 12 months – contact us if you need a refresher course, or if you would like additional diver training such as deep & wreck specialties.
• Rainbow Warrior, New Zealand
Departure Point :Tutukaka 0173, New Zealand
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- All divers must be certified minimum open water
- Proof of certification required
- Minimum age 12 years
- Dive guides available
- All bookings must contact our dive centre for our information pack
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.