Redwoods Mountain Bike Ebike Tour HD
Probably the best mountain bike park this side of the equator. If you have biked in the Redwoods bike park before - imagine the possibilities with a full suspension electric bike that effortlessly pulls you up those big hills, then bombs right down them. This park is for riders of all levels with a variety of trails to suit.
This is run as a relaxed semi-guided experience, where there are a couple of guides to show you some trails and then leave you to enjoy the park as you please. There are always guides in a central location to assist where needed and show you some local favourites throughout the day.
per adult from
3 hours 15 minutes
What's included :
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- National Park fees
- Bottled water
- Light refreshments
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Use of bicycle
- Use of helmet
What's excluded :
- Lunch - Options are available for order however not included in the price.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mohawk Ebike Tours, 1265 Fenton Street, Rotorua 3010 New Zealand
Our guides will meet you inside the store and assist you with equipping yourself for the tour
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Rotorua, Rotorua, Rotorua District, Bay of Plenty Region, North Island
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Your Requirements:
- You must be able to comfortably ride a bike
- You must be 15 years old with a parental guardian, or be a minimum 18 years of age
- You must be 160cm or above – this reflects frame sizing on our Ebikes
- You must wear closed toe active shoes and comfortable clothing
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.