Romantic tour in Auckland
An exclusive tour for all the romantics of the world! Together with the professional local guide, you will visit the most romantic places in the city. Did you know Auckland is a place where nature and urban life go hand-in- hand for couples to visit? You will feel spellbound in a charming atmosphere. What is considered as one of the best places to have a date in the city? Where can you make lovely photos? You will be surprised how many historical love stories are hidden in the streets, buildings, parks of the city. From heartbreaking and tragic, to the hilarious or spicy ones. What is so special about Maungakiekie / One Tree Hill? With its huge amount of history and stupendous views across the Auckland area. What is the most famous historical couple of New Zealand? What makes Wanaka appealing to both lovers and relaxation-minded travelers? Situated on the crystal-clear waters of New Zealand's fourth-largest lake? This tour is especially recommended in the Saint Valentine period!
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional local guide services
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Auckland, Auckland, North Island
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :28 Symonds Street, Grafton, Auckland 1010, New Zealand
Return Detail :Auckland, New Zealand
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.