Romantic tour in Hamilton
An exclusive tour for all the romantics of the world! Together with the professional local guide, you will visit the most romantic places in the city. Hamilton is nestled on the banks of the mighty Waikato River and is known for its walks, gardens, cafes and nightlife. You will feel spellbound in a charming atmosphere. What is considered as one of the best places to have a date in the city? Where can you make lovely photos? You will be surprised how many historical love stories are hidden in the streets, buildings, parks of the city. From heartbreaking and tragic, to the hilarious or spicy ones. Hamilton Gardens is a conceptual garden based in the Waikato that explores the context, history and meaning of gardens through time, and from around the world. It is internationally recognised for its unique concept and is the Waikato region's most popular tourist destination. This tour is especially recommended in the Saint Valentine period!
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional local guide services
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hamilton, Hamilton, Waikato Region, North Island
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :950 Victoria Street, Hamilton Central, Hamilton 3204, New Zealand
Return Detail :Hamilton, New Zealand
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.