Rotorua Day Highlights Tour
We are one of the few small group Tour/Excursion providers in Tauranga that will take you to any attraction on your wish list but we are a little limited by your ship schedule.
We pride ourselves on showing you our beautiful part of the world with good conversation,courtesy and humour included in all of our tours.
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Lunch - Traditionally cooked Hangi Lunch with a drink of water
What's excluded :
- We pick you up from just outside the Port gate at a time arranged and take you a scenic drive around our beautiful beach and a Kiwifruit Farm where you will be treated to Kiwifruit,ice cream and many other products .
We then trave on to Rotorua stopping at many highlights on the way.
Ending up at Te Puia Geothermal attraction where you will see the Pohutu Geyser,a cultural performance,Native Kiwi Bird,Boiling mud pools and Arts and crafts being created while you watch.
Our stay there normally take 3-4 hours and also includes the traditionally cooked lunch
After you have had your fill we then sake you on a scenic drive around Rotorua ,then we will begin our return to you ship with a few quick stops on the way..
We guarantee to have you back to the ship on time.
Departure Point :Salisbury Avenue, Mount Maunganui, Tauranga 3116, New Zealand
Traveler pickup is offered
Tauranga Cruise PortHotels in Tauranga,Hamilton,Auckland and Rotorua.Airports
- Rotorua Regional Airport, 837 Te Ngae Road, Owhata, Rotorua 3074, New Zealand
- Hamilton Airport, Airport Road, RD2, Hamilton 3282, New Zealand
- Auckland Airport, Ray Emery Drive, Mangere, Auckland 2022, New Zealand
Departure Time :Rotorua Day Experience 10/6/2019 - 10/28/2021
Rotorua 8/20/2019 - 10/28/2021
Monday - Sunday: 06:30 AM - 05:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 06:00 AM - 04:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.