Rotorua Geothermal Wonders and Waikato River Jet Boat Ride
Marvel at New Zealand’s volcanic geology as you see the steaming cliffs of Rainbow Mountain, the boiling mud pools near Wai-O-Tapu and the gushing geysers of Orakei Korako Geothermal Park. Visit the Hidden geothermal valley or Experience the Squeeze as options for this half a day tour. Wrap up on the Waikato River with a jet boat ride full of high-speed tricks and turns that will make you shriek with delight. Your 6-hour tour of Rotorua’s natural wonders includes short walks in incredible geothermal landscapes and a thrilling jet boat ride in one of the most scenic parts of the country.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - New Zealand Riverjet
- Entry/Admission - Orakei Korako Cave & Thermal Park
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Rainbow Mountain - Crater Lake Walk, Sh 5, Rotorua New Zealand
Short, easy bush walk up to the blue lagoon crater lake on rainbow Mountain.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Waiotapu Boardwalk/ Mud Pool, Waiotapu Loop Road, Wai-O-Tapu New Zealand
See the Mud Pool Situated near Waiotapu
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Wai-O-Tapu Thermal Wonderland, 201 Waiotapu Loop Road Rd 3, Rotorua 3073 New Zealand
Pass by the steaming lands of Waiotapu Thermal wonderland
Stop At: New Zealand Riverjet, 10 Tutukau Road Bay of Plenty, Rotorua 3083 New Zealand
Jet boat the Mighty Waikato
Duration: 6 hours
Stop At: Orakei Korako Cave & Thermal Park, 494 Orakeikorako Road, 3083 New Zealand
Walk the hidden Valley of Orakei Korako
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any type of accommodation. Air B&B, friends house etc.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please bring camera. sunglasses and suncreen. In the colder months, warm clothing is essential
- Minimum age is 3 years
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 56 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.