Rotorua Private Adventures Day Trip From Auckland
This tour is designed to be a luxury & private experience in Rotorua with return transfer from Auckland in a luxurious Mercedes vehicle. Our professional tour guides will teach you all about New Zealand's culture, native language, history and much more.
The standard destinations are listed below (alternatively we can customize the trip to your request):
- Agrodome Kiwi Farm: Watch a live sheep shearing show and farm dogs working to round up the sheep. You will be able to hand feed the animals and take lots of photos.
- Skyline Adventures: Hop on the Gondola and see the breath taking view of the Rotorua City and Lake. Zip the way down the mountain on the Luge and see who is first to the bottom.
- Geothermal Valley (option): Experience the erupting geysers, boiling mud pools and more natural phenomenon only found in the region.
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Live commentary on board
- Professional guide
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Agrodome
- Entry/Admission - Skyline Rotorua
What's excluded :
Pass By: Auckland & Beyond Tours, Auckland Central, Auckland New Zealand
Join Auckland and Beyond for an unforgettable New Zealand experience, various tours to choose from with a professional guide and comfortable vehicles
Stop At: Rotorua, Rotorua, Rotorua District, Bay of Plenty Region, North Island
Rotorua is a geothermal wonderland and the north island adventure capital of New Zealand, Something for everyone
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Agrodome, 141 Western Rd, Ngongotaha, Rotorua 3010 New Zealand
The Agrodome is one of New Zealand’s must-see attractions.
Visit the Farmyard Nursery, which is home to our cutest baby animals who are available for cuddles and photos all year round!
Plus join the Farm Tour. During this guided tour, you'll get to hand-feed loads of friendly animals and sample delicious kiwifruit juice and honey from our land.
Before you leave, don't forget to pop into the Woollen Mill and Shearing Museum. Here you’ll learn the remarkable story of NZ pioneers the Bowen brothers and discover the full process of wool from the Sheep’s back to yours.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Skyline Rotorua, 178 Fairy Springs Road, Fairy Springs, Rotorua 3015, New Zealand
Located just minutes from Rotorua's City centre, high on the side of Mount Ngongotaha, the Gondola will carry you to 487 metres above sea level to a stunning environment providing panoramic views of Rotorua City, Lake Rotorua and the surrounding area.
Passengers from around the world have been climbing aboard the Gondolas since 1985 and the ride hasn’t stopped since.
Attractions include Luge rides, Skyswing, Zipline, Mini diggers, sightseeing and more.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Auckland Intl Airport, Auckland Central, Auckland New Zealand
- Queens Wharf Kiosk, Auckland Central, Auckland 1010, New Zealand
- Princess Wharf, Cruise Terminal, Parnell, Auckland 1010, New Zealand
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- infant seats have to be requested 24 hours prior to the trip.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons