Round-Trip Private Transfer from Auckland to Hobbiton and Waitomo Caves
A day trip from Auckland to Hobbiton and Waitomo is definitely recommended day trip for visitors to New Zealand. It is one of the most popular combinations for all the family. You could enjoy the guided glowworm caves tour or take a more exhilarating adventure black water rafting. This round-trip transfer will get you down there in our comfortable chauffeur vehicles with Wi-Fi and refreshments on board. The price shown is a group price and we can pre-book your desired activities in advance if you have not already done so. Tour is subject to vehicle and ticket availability.
The most popular combo, explore Hobbiton & Waitomo glowworm caves on the same day from Auckland.
per adult from
10 to 12 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Round-trip private transfer
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Local taxes
What's excluded :
- Tickets for Hobbiton & Glow-worm caves
- Entry/Admission - Hobbiton Movie Set
- Entry/Admission - Waitomo Glowworm Caves
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hobbiton Movie Set, 501 Buckland Road Matamata, Hinuera 3472 New Zealand
Hobbiton is one of New Zealand's most popular attractions and must visit destination for anyone interest in the Lord Of The Rings or Hobbit series.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Waitomo Glowworm Caves, 39 Waitomo Village Road, Waitomo Caves 3943 New Zealand
The Waitomo Caves adventure offers a range of rafting and cave adventures. The most popular 45-minute glow-worm cave tour is suitable for all ages and abilities.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Any Auckland address as required. Multiple pick-up locations and different drop off locations are acceptable.Airports
- Auckland Intl Airport, Auckland Central, Auckland New Zealand
- Viaduct Harbour, 85 Customs Street West, Auckland CBD, Auckland 1010, New Zealand
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.