Round Trip Tongariro Crossing Shuttle from National Park
Enjoy this round-trip shuttle from National Park Village to the Famous Tongariro Alpine Crossing, Classed as the best one day in New Zealand and number 6 on the planet.The hiking duration is approximately 6 hours with breaks, this is a freedom hike at your own pace, no guide required.
Starts at Mangatepopo and the pickup point is Ketetahi road end. You can be picked up at the end of your hike for your trip back at either 1:30, 2:30, 3:30, 4:30 or 5.30pm (Which you do not need to book in advance).
per adult from
6 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- National Park fees
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Return Shuttle Transfer from National Park Village
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tongariro Alpine Crossing, Off State Highway 48 Mangatepopo Valley, Whakapapa Village, Tongariro National Park New Zealand
An alpine hike over active volcanoes, passing emerald & blue coloured lakes. Step & rich forests with views of all 3 mighty peaks. Weather can be amazing and other days can be hard and tough. Once over red crater ( highest point 1800m) you have rewarding views towards Lake Taupo. Once completed the top section of the track there is 2.5 hours of down hill to the pick up zone.
Duration: 7 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from the side of the road near our sign "Pick up point" Tongariro Crossing Shuttles TCS. Please arrive 10mins before departure time dressed correctly to suit the weather.Reconfirm booking the day before as we need your departure time 6am-7am-8am-9am or 10am
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 7 years
- We only operates in good conditions, please dress appropriately, We can cancel at the last minute
- You can be picked up at the end of your hike for your trip back at either 1:30, 2:30, 3:30, 4:30 or 5.30pm (Which you do not need to book in advance)
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 999 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.