Sea Kayak, Stroll, Seals & Sail
This half day guided kayaking tour, departs at 8:30am, taking you from Marahau to Watering Cove through safe, sheltered waters passing beautiful beaches and islands. From here enjoy a 30 minute stroll over the hill to Anchorage, taking in amaging views. Join your sailing tour by 1.30pm and observe the playful antics of the NZ fur seals before catching the sea breeze sailing to Kaiteriteri.
- Half day guided kayak tour
- Half day skippered sail tour
- Free tea & coffee n board your sailing catamaran
- Free afternoon transfer from Kaiteriteri Beach to Marahau.
Kayak check in is 8:15 am in Marahau
Sail check in is 1:15pm in Anchorage Beach, ready to set sail at 1:30pm
- Day 1 : Sea Kayak, Stroll, Seals & SailNo need to be stuck for choice. Do it all in one day & see the Abel Tasman National Park from more than one perspective with the Sea Kayak, Stroll, Seals & Sail.Meals :None
Check in at Abel Tasman Kayak base, in Marahau, at 8.30am. After completing the freedom walk clients are to be ready to deaprt for the sail by 1:30pm at Anchorage Beach. Tour returns to Kaiteriteri Beacha and a courtesey transfer will trsnsport the client back to Marahau.
Departs Daily subject to minimum numbers & availability.
Lunch is an optional extra ($16pp), please note there are no cafes or shops within the National Park.
Return Transfers to Nelson ($42 pp) or Motueka ($21) are an additional charge.