Self-Guided Biking Wine Tour (full day) in the Marlborough Region.
Discover the beauty of Marlborough your way. Rent a bike from us and enjoy your own self-guided wine tour. We’ll set you up with quality equipment and send you on your way with all the recommendations, tips and hints you need to craft your own unforgettable Marlborough wine adventure.
Your full day bike hire includes a bike, helmet, hi-viz vest wine map and pick up from your local accommodation. Pick up is at 9.30am and we have you back to your accommodation about 5pm.
per adult from
7 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Accommodation pickup and drop-off within Blenheim / Renwick region.
- Hire of bicycle, helmet, hi-viz vest and lock.
What's excluded :
- Winery tasting fees are not included.
- Lunch not included
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Explore Marlborough Wine Tours, 193 Rapaura Road, Blenheim 7273 New Zealand
Having been picked up from your accommodation you will be taken to Explore Marlborough's base at the Vines Village where you will be set up on your bike, given a helmet and a hi-viz vest. The Vines Village has restrooms, a cafe and a cellar door.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Pick up from your Blenheim or Renwick accommodation is included. Pick up from Picton accommodation is available at a cost of $50 per person.
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The legal alcohol drinking age is 18 years old. Please bring passport ID if you are aged between 18-25 years old.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.