Self-Guided City Adventure Game in Dunedin | The Temporal Incident
The year is 1850. You and your friends dream of reinventing your lives in the newly colonised land of New Zealand. But instead of sailing abroad, you come across a way to travel via a portal from Moray Pl. in Edinburgh to Moray Pl. in Dunedin.
However, your settlement plans go awry as you find yourselves stepping into Dunedin 2020 instead of remaining in the 19th century. With the portal closing behind you, you must find a way to return to your own time before it's too late.
What are City Adventure Games?
Experience the unique street art scene of Dunedin in an exciting new way. Work together in a team of 2-5 as you take part in an immersive narrative. Navigate down vibrant alleyways by deciphering cryptic clues sent to your phone to discover hidden artworks.
What's included :
- Clues and hints delivered to your phone via Messenger
What's excluded :
- Charges for cellular data required to send and receive messages
Pass By: Dunedin, Dunedin, Otago Region, South Island
Explore Dunedin from a unique perspective solving puzzles and riddles as you navigate your way around the city.
Departure Point :25 Moray Place, Dunedin Central, Dunedin 9016, New Zealand
Return Detail :Octagon Dunedin, Octagon, Dunedin 9016, New Zealand
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions. Please dress appropriately.
- Messages sent and received via Facebook Messenger.
- Phones or phone services not provided.
- Nearby food and drink suggestions at end of game.
- Walking distance of 3km over approximately 3 hours.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff