Self Guided Martinborough Wineries Bike Tour
The 'Picnic & Pedal' package self guided bike tour includes hire of top quality bikes and helmets, and a delicious picnic consisting of quality local produce for you to enjoy whilst cycling in and around the wine village.
This is a freedom tour, if you wish to ride into the countryside rather than around the vine, talk to our friendly staff who will provide excellent route options.
per adult from
2 to 8 hours
What's included :
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Use of bicycle
- Use of helmet
- Free wine collection
- Entry/Admission - Green Jersey Cycle Tours
What's excluded :
- Wine tasting fees
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Green Jersey Cycle Tours, Martinborough 5711 New Zealand
THis is the base for our operations and in open daily between the hours of 9.30am and 5.30pm.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Te Kairanga Wines, 89 Martins Road, Martinborough 5784 New Zealand
Beautiful wines and Gin to sample in park-like surroundings. Te Kairanga is part of the Foley Family Wines Group
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Olivo, 136 Hinakura Road, Martinborough 5784 New Zealand
This attractive olive grove presents its fine range of Extra Virgin and infused oils. It is a great place to find a gift for loved ones or learn how to add zing! to your cooking.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :16 Kitchener Street, Martinborough 5711, New Zealand
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Minimum age is 18 years
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.