Sheepworld and Country Life (private vehicle and driver)
Sheepworld provides a unique insight into how we farm our sheep in New Zealand, then harvest and use their wool.
Watch the sheepdog round up the sheep, See a sheep being shorn and feed the baby lambs with their bottles.
Puhoi Village - New Zealand historic village
Parry Kauri Park - 800 year old Kauri Tree
Bush board walk
Sullivans Bay - Beautiful Regional park with stunning coastal views
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Local taxes
- Live commentary on board
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Bottled water
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- A visit to Sheepworld is a must as well as demonstrating the New Zealand Sheep and Wool story sheepworld has some great ways to experience the New Zealand nature first hand and to meet with some of our friendly wildlife and farm animals.
We also have a stop a the hidden gem of Parry Kauri Park, with its 600 and 800 year old kauri trees. There is a short board walk where can experience the New Zealand native bush and birdlife.
Sullivans Bay - Mahurangi Regional Park
This is truly a hidden gem. A superb example of one of our East Coast beaches and features stunning views of the coast on the drive in.
The historic village of Puhoi where you can imagine how it was to live here in the 1800's. See the Historic Hotel and the tiny Library built by the early Bohemian settlers. Settled in 1863 by a group of German-speaking migrants from Staab (modern Stod) in Bohemia, now a province of the Czech Replublic, under the leadership of Captain Marin Krippner.
Departure Point :Inner City Hotelsor Quay Street, AucklandorCruise Ship Terminal
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- No Health restrictions
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.