Shore Excursion in Tauranga with DayTrippers Cycle Tours
DayTrippers Shore Excursion Cycle Tour combines riding electric mountain bikes with amazing NZ scenery in the historical gold mining area of the Karangahake Gorge. Our passionate guides will ensure your day excursion is great fun, safe and an authentic kiwi experience.
DayTrippers is all about Best Gear, All Abilities, Fully Catered and Awesome Guides.
per adult from
What's included :
- Electric cycle and helmet
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
Our signature full day electric cycle tour is a fabulous way to discover the old gold miners pathways and the spectacular Karangahake Gorge. This adventure takes us through tunnels, over bridges and along river edge bush trails on our electric bikes.
This shore excursion includes a leisurely 1.5hr ride, a gourmet picnic lunch, a 1hr walk through the famous 'Windows Walk" and return luxury shuttle transport.
• Karangahake Windows Walk, State Highway 2 Kaimai Mamaku Forest Park, Tauranga New Zealand
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- Port of Tauranga Ltd, 2 Salisbury Avenue, Mount Maunganui, Tauranga 3116, New Zealand
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.