Ski Transfer To Coronet Peak (Round Trip)
This is a seasonal mountain transport from Queenstown to Coronet Peak Ski Field, from 16th June to 30th Sep 2019. (2020 dates to be announced soon. ) Accommodation pickups are available from 25 locations around Queenstown at no extra cost, ideally situated for most major accommodation. From 1,649 metres the legend that is Coronet Peak starts you off with a spectacular outlook of lakes, mountains and rolling farmland, then takes everything up a notch with a ski buzz few mountains ever achieve.
What's included :
- Hotel pickup (selected hotels only)
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
What's excluded :
- Lift pass is not included, you can purchase it in our shop at 37 Shotover St or up in the mountain.
With a wide range of terrain and consistent snow, Coronet Peak is a favorite for both locals and visitors, and the longest run tops out at 1.5 miles (2.4 km.). From die-hard locals stopping off for a few runs on the way to work, to ski teams from around the world in training and holiday-makers happy to cruise, the 280 hectares of terrain is like an extension of Queenstown’s renowned atmosphere.
At the end of a day of skiing or riding, meet the driver for 4:15 departure back to Queenstown, where you'll be dropped at the original departure point.
Season dates: 17th June – 1st October 2017
Departure Point :
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Seasonal: June- September
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 41 travelers