Skip the Line: Auckland Zoo Ticket
With 126 species and over 1000 animals across 17 hectares of parkland, Auckland Zoo is New Zealand’s largest home of wildlife. Conveniently located just five minutes from central Auckland, you can also discover Aotearoa’s natural treasures all in one place – in the Te Wao Nui precinct. There's lots to see and do all year round at Auckland Zoo, including events, keeper talks, behind-the-scenes experiences and more!
per adult from
3 to 5 hours
What's included :
- Admission Ticket to Auckland Zoo
- Guaranteed Skip-the-Line Access
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Contribution to the Auckland Zoo Conservation Fund
- All Daily Shows and Free Animal Encounters
- Entry/Admission - Auckland Zoo
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Visit: Auckland Zoo, 100 Motions Road Western Springs, Auckland Central, Auckland 1022 New Zealand
Spend a day at an informative and entertaining animal world and get up close with a host of both exotic and native New Zealand creatures! One of the best and most widely-acclaimed wildlife attractions in the southern hemisphere, Auckland Zoo is home to over 850 individual animals from 138 different species all set in comfortable, park-like surrounds within easy reach from the city centre. With tickets to this award-winning zoo, you'll have face to face encounters with the likes of elephants, lions, zebras, giraffes and many other exotics as well as New Zealand's most famous animal icon - the Kiwi. Auckland Zoo also features a range of entertaining and educational daily encounters that provide further insight into all aspects of the animal kingdom.
Set out in sections that are arranged by continent, you're able to explore the likes of Africa, Australia, Asia and more all amongst a logical and easy to navigate layout. Auckland Zoo is one of Auckland's true must-do attractions and is an essential experience in NZ's largest city that both adults and kids alike will love. Add all the animal fun on offer to the friendly and knowledgeable zookeepers who are happy to share information with you, and you've got a great value day out in Auckland, so grab your Auckland Zoo tickets online today!
Departure Point :Western Springs, Auckland
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Open Every Day Except Christmas
- Last Entry at 4:15pm
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.