Skippers Canyon 4WD Tour from Queenstown
Discover the beauty of Skippers Canyon on this half-day 4WD tour from Queenstown.
Leave behind the hustle and bustle of Queestown and travel 32 kilometers by 4WD to Skippers Canyon, enjoy short walks, stunning scenery and scrumptious homemade morning or afternoon tea.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Local guide
- Coffee, tea, local chilled wine and kiwi biscuits
- Homemade cheese served with crackers
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Historic Skippers School, Skippers Road, Queenstown 9371 New Zealand
We drive through historic Skippers Canyon and explain the goldrush history of it. Short walks and plenty of photo stops are a feature of the tour. At Skippers School, a picnic is prepared. We spend about 30 min at Skippers School before we head back to Queenstown.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please be ready for pick up at the reception area / entrance. If the pick up time changes, we will advice accordingly before the tour.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Bring a light jacket, your camera and wear sensible outdoor footwear
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.