Skippers Canyon Jet Boat Tour
Come with Skippers Canyon Jet and experience unbeatable value as you are taken on a spectacular guided tour of Skippers Canyon followed by a thrilling jet boat ride through the narrowest canyons on the Shotover River. Discover a land rich in gold mining history and breathtaking scenery just a short distance from Queenstown. Skippers Canyon Jet is two trips in one and is the must do jet boat trip in Queenstown.
per adult from
What's included :
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- All activities
- Professional guide
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- • Trips depart from outside the Station Building on the corner of Shotover and Camp Streets in the center of Queenstown.
• 3hr round trip including return transport into Skippers Canyon on the infamous Skippers Road and a thrilling jet boat ride in the dramatic canyons of the upper Shotover River.
• Enjoy commentary from our knowledgeable drivers on the scenic drive in.
• Blast through the narrowest canyons on the Shotover River and feel the adrenaline surge during the 360 spins.
• Summer deaprtures (October - April): 8.30am, 12pm and 3.30pm.
• Winter departures (May - September): 9am and 1pm.
• This is Queenstown's best value jet boat tour with the inclusion of the scenic drive into the canyon plus the jet boat.
• Two trips in one!
Departure Point :19 Shotover Street, Queenstown 9300, New Zealand
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Activity may me cancelled due to adverse weather conditions. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Please dress for the conditions on the day.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.