An AJ Hackett Experience - New Zealand’s highest jump! Standing 192m (629ft) above Auckland with people and cars below you, that step off the edge is exhilarating! SkyJump can be described as Base Jumping while attached to a wire. It's just like being a movie stuntman, or a super hero. You'll fall very fast at speeds of up to 85kph (52mph) for around 11 seconds before coming to a smooth landing at the base of the Sky Tower. This is tough on your mind but easy on your body. It is an absolute must do in Auckland. FREE Sky Tower pass included so you can explore the different observation levels afterwards.
SAFETY COMES FIRST – ALWAYS This experience is owned and operated by AJ Hackett Bungy New Zealand, we’ve been doing Bungy and other adventurous stuff for 30 years and our crew is the most experienced in the world. Our impeccable safety record puts your safety – and wellbeing – first. That’s why we will NEVER compromise on safety.
What's included :
- Authentic SkyJump t-shirt
- FREE Sky Tower pass (value $29 - price correct as of Nov 2018, subject to change)
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available for purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
It’s the ultimate leap of faith – a jump from NZ’s highest building with nothing but a wire between you and the ground 192m down! SkyJump gives you 11 seconds of pure adrenaline as you plunge 53 floors down at a speed of 85kph. You’ll feel like a total boss when you stick the landing in SKYCITY Plaza.
• SkyTower, Victoria Street Corner Federal Streets, Auckland Central, Auckland 1010 New Zealand
• SkyJump and SkyWalk, SkyTower, Cnr Victoria and Federal St, Auckland Central, Auckland 0610 New Zealand
Departure Point :Sky Tower, Victoria Street West, Auckland CBD, Auckland 1010, New Zealand
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Age: Min 10 yrs (Children 14 and under need to be accompanied by an adult)
- Weight: Min 35kg - Max 122kg (78-268lbs), under 35kg may be taken on a case by case basis provided that customers fit the safety harness correctly.
- Clothing: Flat, lace-up secure footwear must be worn. Wear comfortable clothing,
- Medical Conditions: These are a case by case basis so please talk to the team if you have a medical condition, pregnant women are unable to SkyJump
- Spectators: FREE to watch from the base of the Sky Tower building
- Every 15mins from 10:00am-12:30pm and 2.00pm-5.15pm. Check in 15mins prior
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.