Skyline Rotorua: Gondola & Wine Tasting Package
Relax with a glass of wine, something to eat and soak up the view. The tasting room is set up so you can pop in and experience the wines, as well as take a few bottles home if you like. During the tasting Volcanic Hills staff won’t try to tell you what’s going on in your brain while you drink wine. They’ll have a chat about the tasting with you, as they understand that everyone’s relationship with wine is different.
The Volcanic Hills range includes
- Sauvignon Blanc,
- Pinot Noir,
- Pinot Gris.
A first class wine tasting experience featuring wines from around New Zealand’s favourite regions-Marlborough, Central Otago, Hawkes Bay and Martinborough.Take a New Zealand wine journey today.
- Return Gondola Ride, 5 Wine Tasting
- Day 1 : Volcanic Hills Wine TastingSample carefully crafted Volcanic Hills wines from New Zealand's most recognised and respected wine regions, all while enjoying spectacular views of Rotorua City, geothermal activity and the surrounding lakes.The winery tour requires a minimum of four people and is only available by appointment – call 07 282 2018.Meals :None
Wine Tasting Venue closes 6pm daily with last possible booking at 5pm, some blackout dates apply due to liquor licencing laws.
Option 1: Taste all five Volcanic Hills wines (30-45 mins)
Option 2: Choose three wines to taste (15-30 mins)
Restrictions around the sale of this product will be;
- Purchasers must be aged 18+
- Block-out dates will apply those dates are Easter, ANZAC and Boxing Day
- Volcanic Hills Winery open till 5.30pm daily.
Volcanic Hills business partners Brent Park and Sean Beer have over 20 years' wine-making experience between them and have worked in New Zealand, Australia, the United States of America, France and South Africa. The pair also worked on one of New Zealand's most prominent wine brands, but eventually decided to develop their own iconic range.
The two launched the Volcanic Hills brand in 2009 and set up at Skyline Rotorua in 2012.