Small group - 4-5 people. Black sand and wine. Piha and Muriwai beach.
Join us and experience the real New Zealand nature. Visit one of the most iconic places - Black sand beaches - Piha Beach, Muriwai beach, Gunnet colony and have lunch at one of the world-famous wineries. All in one day!
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Piha Beach, Piha, Auckland New Zealand
Piha is a scenic black-sand surf beach on the rugged coast west of Auckland. There are several walks through native forest in the surrounding hills. A laid-back seaside village 45 minutes west of Auckland city, Piha is popular with local kiwis - especially in the summertime.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Muriwai Gannet Colony, 428 Motutara Rd Waitakere, Muriwai Beach, Auckland 0881 New Zealand
This is one of only three places where gannets nest on the mainland in New Zealand, and certainly the most accessible. It's a pleasant hour's drive from the centre of Auckland out to the wild west coast, passing through a couple of towns and lots of lumpy green farmland en route. The gannets start nesting in August and stay latest until April when the chicks are fledging.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Muriwai Beach, Muriwai Beach, North Island
Muriwai Beach is a favorite beach near Auckland and is one of the best beaches on the north island. This stunning coastline is not only beautiful but actually home to a very impressive Gannet colony.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Kumeu, Kumeu, North Island
At the end of our trip we will have lunch at one of the world-famous wineries with optional wine tasting.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Auckland CBD, Auckland, New Zealand
Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Auckland Intl Airport, Auckland Central, Auckland New Zealand
- Ports of Auckland
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.