Small group - 4-5 people. Cathedral cove and Hot water beach, Coromandel
There a couple of places in New Zealand that every tourist should visit. One of them is Coromandel. Amongst hundreds of points of interests there, two are standing out - Cathedral Cove and Hot Water Beach. Our tour offers you an unforgettable experience - soaking in a hot water bath made by you and exploring magnificent Cathedral cove. All in one day. Also, we will make a couple of stops on the way to take some photos or just enjoy the beautiful scenery.
Our small group tour (only 4-5 people) starts at your hotel or at the meeting point (Victoria Park)
After that, we will drive to Cathedral Cove or Hot Water Beach. Our first destination will depend on the tide schedule.
Once we reach Hahei we will have time to explore the tiny town, Cathedral cove and Te Whanganui-A-Hei Marine Reserve.
We will have lunch at Hahei and move to our next destination.
At hot Water beach, you will have an opportunity to explore the beach, chill in a hot water bath or just enjoy the beautiful scenery.
per adult from
10 to 12 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Shovel for hot water beach
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cathedral Cove Walk, 65 Grange Rd S, Hahei 3591 New Zealand
We stop to enjoy the view over the Te Whanganui a Hei Marine Reserve at the top lookout. Walk down to Cathedral Cove and back - this gives you the chance to take photos inside the cave and the two beaches on both sides of the cave.
Please note that some people may consider this walk as "moderate" - a one-way walk is 2km (1.243 miles) long through hilly terrain.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Hahei, Hahei, Coromandel Peninsula, Waikato Region, North Island
We stop at beautiful Hahei for lunch where we can enjoy a short walk along the beach and lush New Zealand nature
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Hot Water Beach, Hot Water Beach, Coromandel Peninsula, Waikato Region, North Island
Hot water beach is our next stop… natural hot pools on a beach!!!
We work around getting you to hot water beach around the low tide so you can experience this unique place of natural thermally heated water seeping through the sandy beach. We have time to dig in the sand and make your own spa or just enjoy the hot water on your feet.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Auckland CBD, Auckland, New Zealand
Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Auckland Intl Airport, Auckland Central, Auckland New Zealand
- Ports of Auckland
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.