Small Group Jet Boat Adventure on the Clutha River from Wanaka
Lets us take you on amazing Jet boat ride down the Mighty Clutha river. Amazing world renowned scenery , snow capped mountains and the famous Historic Red Bridge". The Clutha river is the second longest river in New Zealand. The river flows swiftly through the Upper Clutha Valley between ancient glacial terraces. We will take you through the long section called the "Snake" before reaching a rare switchback feature called the 'Devils Nook". Before heading back upstream to take in the magnificent views of the mountains.
1 hour 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Live commentary on board
- Tour escort/host
- Hotel pickup
- Hotel drop-off
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Jet Boating the Mighty Clutha River. Enjoy your fun packed experience for all ages , jet boating, 360 spins, Gold history of the river ,stunning scenery. And Camera stops. Pick up is outside the Wanaka Information centre
103 Ardmore st Wanaka or from your accommodation if requested.
• Wanaka i-SITE Visitor Information Centre, 103 Ardmore Street, Wanaka 9305 New Zealand
Departure Point :103 Ardmore Street, Otago 9305, New Zealand
Traveler pickup is offered
Please be ready 15 minutes before departure at the i-Site in town at 103 Ardmore Street or 20 minutes before at your Wanaka accommodation.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.