Stargazing Tour on a Sheep Farm
Since I was born I have been lucky to enjoy the magnificent view of the stars on our farm.
Unless you live in a place without light pollution you may have never experienced the true joy that "Looking Up" can bring. We will point out the different planets, Constellations and milky way.
Miles away from any light sources in a remote part of our farm, you to can enjoy the magic which is star gazing in New Zealand
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Hurunui Hills Farm
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hurunui Hills Farm, 1038 Karaka Road, Hurunui 7385 New Zealand
Enjoy marveling at the stars from a family owned hill country sheep farm
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Canterbury Museum (Christchurch), Canterbury 8013, New Zealand
Traveler pickup is offered
Please leave your Hotel details
Departure Time :6:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.