Sundowner Evening Cruise
Sundowner Evening Cruise, a summertime special!
Departing Paihia beachfront at 5pm. The boat pulls right up to the beach where you can step aboard from the shore line. Enjoy a relaxed sail aboard a smooth sailing catamaran in a peaceful setting, while the sun is going down. For those who want to enjoy the beauty of an evening cruise taking in the sights of the idyllic Bay of Islands, the Sundowner Cruise is a perfect start to a good night out with friends and family, a romantic getaway, or just the perfect escape from the daily grind!
• Experience sailing at it's best, make the most of the beautiful sea breeze. Watch the wind fill the sails, kick back and enjoy the tranquility.
• Enjoy the beauty of a sheltered anchorage for a swim stop, sip on a complimentary drink and take in the scenery.
• See the landmarks of historical importance in the Bay of Islands from a different perspective, while under sail.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local guide
- Entry/Admission - Barefoot Sailing Adventures
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Barefoot Sailing Adventures, 34 Marsden Rd Pahia Paihia Beach Front, Paihia 0200 New Zealand
The Barefoot crew will meet you at Paihia beach to board the boat, and set sail for a lovely evening cruise. Kick back, relax and enjoy the ride
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Barefoot Sailing Adventures, Marsden Road, Paihia 0200, New Zealand
Departure Time :5:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A reasonable level of physical ability is required to board the boat from the beach
- Children must be accompanied by an adult - no prams on board
- Operates in most weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- We do our best to provide a safe and healthy environment for our guests and staff. Please consider that everyone has different levels of comfort in our new Covid world, so be sure to give people space on board, practice good hygiene & avoid crowding areas of the boat when boarding and disembarking.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.