Sunset Kayak Glow Worm Cave Tour
Explore Rotorua's Lakes as the sun sets at twilight hour on an amazing scenic kayak tour as you are guided to an incredible cavern home to a galaxy formation of glow-worms. One of Rotorua's premium experiences that you will never forget.
per adult from
What's included :
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
- All equipment
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
Enjoy a breath taking scenic evening paddle along the lake before adventuring through caves filled with constellations of Glowworms. This tour is perfect for families with stable and easy to use kayaks and expert kayaking guides. The tour leads you to a series of small caves where as you enter you are completely surrounded by incredible galaxies of glowing lights created by the fungus gnat creature. A truly unique and magical tour small group tour in Rotorua.
• Paddle Board Rotorua, Rotorua Lakes District, Rotorua New Zealand
Departure Point :1167 Fenton Street, Rotorua 3010, New Zealand
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- What to bring:
- Warm swimwear such as a wetsuit, or board shorts and thermal leggings and thermal top and jacket.
- Your own water/snacks/drinks (these can be left in the van)
- Towel and warm clothes to get changed into after the tour.
- A sense of fun and adventure.
- A water proof camera or go-pro etc if you have one (use at own risk)
- A head torch if you have one.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.