Supertrike Full Day Tour
There is only the one Supertrike here in Napier, Hawke's Bay.
So book this tour for your group and enjoy a whole day cruising around Hawke's Bay in style.
The Trike seats up to four people.
Let us tailor-make a package to suit your tastes.
You'll smile for a week!
Please Note that this tour is not available for cruise passengers.
per adult from
4 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages - All entry level wine tastings and beer or cider tasting flights. (One flight between 2 passengers)
- Bottled water
- Lunch - 2 Course lunch provided
- Entry/Admission - Mission Estate Winery
- Entry/Admission - Church Road Winery Cellar Door & Restaurant
- Entry/Admission - Moana Park Winery
What's excluded :
- Coffee and/or Tea - Additional drinks and premium tastings
- Snacks - Additional food and snacks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Napier, Napier, Hawke's Bay Region, North Island
The best way to see the City!
Stop At: Mission Estate Winery, 198 Church Road, Napier 4112 New Zealand
Optional: Mission Estate is New Zealand's Oldest Winery and well worth a visit to see the beautiful historical site even if you're not a wine drinker. Tasting available
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: The Silky Oak Chocolate Company, 1131 Links Road Hawkes Bay, Napier 4183 New Zealand
If chocolate is your thing then a visit to Silky Oak chocolate factory and cafe will boost those sugar levels.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Church Road Winery Cellar Door & Restaurant, 150 Church Road Taradale, Napier 4112 New Zealand
A much more European style winery and the home to some of Napier's great concerts and Sunday sessions. Tour and tasting available here on request.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Moana Park Winery, 530 Puketapu Road Taradale, Napier 4083 New Zealand
Moana Park is one of Hawke's Bay's boutique wineries that boast an almost organic range and hangover free.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Te Mata Peak Road, Hastings 4130 New Zealand
Te Mata Peak, behind Havelock North, gives 360° views of Hawke’s Bay. Visitors can see Napier and Mahia Peninsula to the north and east, hill country to the south and east, and the Ruahine, Kaweka and Maungaharuru ranges beyond the fertile Heretaunga Plains. Mount Ruapehu is often visible in the distance.
Rising 399m above sea level, the peak is steeped in Maori legend. A great spot.
Sadly not available on cruise ship days.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- For children under the age of 8, own child seats must be brought along.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.