Sweet As Tour
In this fantastical tour, we explore some hidden treasures en route to the historic Chelsea Sugar factory, and finish this magical trip with some delicious treats from the iconic cafe.
per adult from
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea - Morning / afternoon tea comprising of 1x beverage and 1x food item.
- Driver / host
- Motorcycle and sidecar for the driver and 3 passengers
- Wet weather poncho
- Souvenir pin badge or sew on patch
- Bottled water
- Person to person intercom (by request)
- Entry/Admission - Chelsea Sugar (NZ Sugar Company Ltd)
What's excluded :
- Transfer to / from pick-up point
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chelsea Sugar (NZ Sugar Company Ltd), 100 Colonial Road, Birkenhead, Auckland 0626, New Zealand
One hour factory tour accompanied by morning / afternoon tea in the cafe.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Little Shoal Bay Reserve, Council Terrace, Northcote, Auckland New Zealand
Bush and shoreline walk.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Auckland Harbour Bridge, Curran St, Auckland Central, Auckland New Zealand
We will pass by a little known spot offering unique views of the city's harbour bridge and skyline.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :1: Downtown Ferry Terminal, Quay Street, Auckland CBD, Auckland 1010, New Zealand
2: Devonport Ferry Terminal 2, 1 Queens Parade, Devonport, Auckland 0624, New Zealand
3: Cordis, Auckland, 83 Symonds Street, Auckland CBD, Auckland 1010, New Zealand
4: Sofitel Auckland Viaduct Harbour, 21 Viaduct Harbour Avenue, Auckland CBD, Auckland 1010, New Zealand
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- No Children Under 6 Years Old
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.