Swim with Dolphins in the Bay of Plenty with a Full-Day Tour
Swimming with dolphins is commonly listed in the top ten things to do before you die. This day in the bay is one of the best value, memorable experiences you can enjoy with family and friends or on your own. The friendly experienced crew will ensure you make the most of your time while on and in the water with the dolphins. Not only give you the opportunity to swim with dolphins, but you will also visit one of Bay of Plenty's beautiful islands. Enjoy a barbecue lunch and have time to snorkel with one of the guides in a stunning bay, exploring the amazing underwater flora and fauna.
per adult from
What's included :
- Viewing and swimming with dolphins
- Tea and coffee
- Wetsuits and snorkel gear
- Professional guide
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, other then specified
Travel to an offshore island for a BBQ and guided snorkel, encountering many different marine species on the way. During this transit we will encounter and hopefully swim with wild dolphins.
• Orca Wild Adventures, 101 Te Awanui Dr D3 Tauranga Bridge Marina, Tauranga New Zealand
Departure Point :Orca Wild Adventures | Dolphin Swims, 101 Te Awanui Drive, Tauranga 3110, New Zealand
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 5 years
- Please wear comfortable casual clothes. It is recommended to wear a swimsuit under your clothes. It is recommended to bring a warm jacket. No high heeled shoes
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 27 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.