Swim With Wild Dolphins in Tauranga
Join this tour for a must-do, once-in-a-lifetime adventure with friendly dolphins in their natural habitat! Number 1 on Trip Advisor and Trip Advisor Award of Excellence 4 years in a row! We guarantee dolphins or whale sightings as we want you to have this amazing experience!
Get up close and personal with playful dolphins who love interacting with people. You can stay dry and watch the magic from the boat or get in the water and swim with these fantastic wild dolphins. Our vessel Guardian is a fast, stable, full facility power catamaran with a 100 percent safety record over the last 14 years. Our crew is the most experienced in the Bay.
Join us for the experience of a lifetime!!
This is the perfect tour for everyone so book now and don’t miss out!
per adult from
What's included :
- Sightseeing dolphin cruise
- Beverages, Tea, Coffee
- Live commentary on board
- Professional guide
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
What's excluded :
- T-shirts available to purchase
Our Wild Dolphin Encounters will take you into the Bay of Plenty to search for the common dolphin and other marine wildlife. We do not have a set route, but follow the most comfortable pattern with regards to wind and weather to find a pod of dolphins for our encounter.
• Dolphin Seafaris, Berth D1, Tauranga Bridge Marina, Mount Maunganui, Tauranga 3116 New Zealand
Departure Point :Dolphin Seafaris NZ, Tauranga Bridge Marina Berth D1, 101 Te Awanui Drive, Matapihi, Tauranga 3110, New Zealand
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- All trips are subject to weather and minimum booking numbers.
- Trips operate with a 48 hour non refundable cancellation.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Children must be over 7 to swim with dolphins and be confident swimmers in the ocean.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Not recommended for travellers with mobility constraints
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.